We recognize that protection and proper management of personal information are the most important issues today and are our social responsibilities. We have developed the following Personal Information Protection Policy, and will strive to perform and maintain such.
We will respect and comply with the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and social order.
Furthermore, we will strive to handle and protect personal information properly.
The acquisition of personal information is conducted in a proper manner. The purpose of use will be made clear by public notification, direct notification, clear statement, and the like.
Personal information will never be handled beyond the scope of the original purpose without the individual’s consent obtained.
Furthermore, provision, disclosure, and the like of personal information to a third party will be conducted in accordance with the procedures set forth under laws and regulations.
Acquired personal information will be used for the following purposes:
(1) Real estate appraisal business;
(2) Real estate buying and selling business;
(3) Real estate brokerage and agency business;
(4) Real estate securitization business;
(5) Real estate trust business;
(6) Real estate M&A business;
(7) Provision of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to accomplish the purpose of use under items (1) through (6);
(8) Execution of contracts regarding our various products, and provision of information and service thereof;
(9) Sales activities including postal items, telephone calls, e-mails, and the like to provide products, information, and service under items (1) through (6) and marketing activities (such as request for answering surveys and the like); and
(10) Customer trend analysis or product development survey and analysis.
Personal information we hold will be provided to a third party in the following circumstances:
-When there is consent of the individual;
-When in accordance with laws or regulations;
-When necessary for the protection of life, body, and property, and when it is difficult to obtain consent of the individual;
-When particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or promotion of children’s healthy development, and when it is difficult to obtain consent of the individual;
-When it is necessary to cooperate with government organizations, local governments, or parties entrusted therefrom in order for them to perform operations set forth under laws and regulations, and when there is risk of harm to the performance of such operations by obtaining the individual’s consent; and
-Customer’s name, address, workplace, and other required items will be provided to the individual’s contract party, real estate appraisal company, real estate company, construction company, design company, research company, financial institution, moving company, and other third parties within the scope necessary to accomplish the purpose in writing, by postal item, telephone, e-mail, and the like.
Provision of personal information will discontinue upon request from the individual. (Except in the case where there is consent of the individual regarding provision to a third party.)
Personal information we hold will be managed properly and carefully. Necessary and appropriate security control measures will be taken in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, alteration, leakage, and the like of personal information.